Friday 30 October 2015

Technical Art - V

As I mentioned before I focused my attention to rigging in the past weeks and as I've already set my eyes on an ambitious script I have decided to keep the scope reasonable and keep using the practice model I choose to start with during the labs:

Wireframe render of the model

The model topology is quite good and even though the model could lend itself to a very rigid type of deformation I will pretend the model is actually just a placeholder for a human like character (so that further thing could be explored in the future such as animation and skeleton re-targeting). I think this fits nicely my field of specialization since by researching I have seen that some companies actually employ a base model as a template for the most common animations.

Solid render of the model

No comments:

Post a Comment